KARIBU KATIKA BLOG HII YA KIJAMII



dstv

blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

I've got nothing to prove - Mario


Errant frontman Mario Balotelli insisted he has nothing to prove when Italy tackle his adopted home England in the Uefa Euro 2012™ quarterfinal on Sunday.
Manchester City's Balotelli has spent the last two seasons terrorising defences – and occasionally youth team players and bathrooms – in England and will now come up against teammates and regular foes alike for his homeland.
The often controversial star, who attracted negative headlines for pranks such as throwing darts at City youth team players and setting fire to his bathroom when letting off fireworks inside his home, says his goal against Ireland means he has already answered his critics.
"I don't have to show anything to anyone, not to England, not to Italy and not to anyone," he said.
"I'm not a Super Mario or a Stupid Mario, I'm just Mario and those who know me, know who I (really) am.

No comments:

Post a Comment