KARIBU KATIKA BLOG HII YA KIJAMII



dstv

blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Saintfiet promises silverware


Newly appointed Yanga coach Tom Saintfiet has promised to bring three major trophies to the Jangwani club.
The Belgian native signed a two year contract with the defending Cecafa Kagame Cup champions Yanga and says he will use the time to make history with Yanga, by winning three titles including the Caf Champions League.
“I have come to Tanzania to teach Yanga, I want to achieve success. And I want Yanga to prove that I am the right choice” said Saintfiet.
“I will begin to defend the Kagame Cup, this is the big task of my job - and then I will aim to bring the Vodacom Premier League tropy back to Jangwani”, he added.
“Yanga is a great team and I have known the club for a long time. I have been following African football, Tanzanian football too. And Yanga is the one which has attracted me.”
Saintfiet has already started training with the first team as they prepare for Kagame Cup which is set to kick off next week.

1 comment: